Thursday 7 September 2017

Life Updates | Komal

Hi my lovelies,

This week I will be doing a quick little update blog about what I have been up to in my life. If you are interested in the things I have been up to or have similar experiences, leave a comment below and we would love to hear from you!


I have finished my level 2 beauty therapy course. Restarted volunteering at a local radio station called Sabras Radio which I love as it’s flexible, creative and admin related. I did three days at Sabras and the other three days at my mum’s parlour helping observing attending. Best of both worlds for me! Media and beauty!




I enjoy life more than before, which is awesome! My health is okay. Nothing major! Thank goodness.  Just get dizziness etc at times but otherwise, I’m happy and healthy.
 I eat healthy food, but I do indulge in the guilty pleasures of junk food from time to time.

My house is still having work done and  I am settling i to my new house slowly.  Our new parlour (salon) is working great and renovated.

One last thing I can remember as of now, since I finished college, I’m looking for a media apprenticeship or job. Something that interests me and makes me happy. Beauty is my back up, as of now, but that could be my career as well. We shall see. Going to learn driving hopefully soon as well!

Bye for now. See you soon in my next post. Stay happy, healthy, strong &beautiful/handsome. Stay true to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Citizen Service (NCS)

Hi my lovelies, Let’s talk about NCS! NCS stands for National Citizen Service… it’s for 15-17 year olds where you live away from home expe...