Monday 11 September 2017

Life Updates| Prabhpreet


Hello, everybody!



As Komal did a life updates post last week, I thought I would do a life updates post of my own. Especially because I have some super exciting announcements to make!

First off, let’s begin with the bestest (hush, it’s a word now!) and most exciting change in my life since the past couple of weeks. Ahhh, I never thought I would be saying this… I started a YouTube channel…

Yes! I started a YouTube channel! Here is the link, if you want to go check it out; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-wzNeoiZYEJrQQQvMOlxGA

Sub, like, comment all that good stuff!

The second big change is that I will be starting University soon! Yay or nay, I haven’t decided yet. I’m super excited and mildly nervous to be going to university. At least I’m going to a local one, I can’t imagine how nervous those people would be who would be moving away to another city.

This means that for those of you who are going to Uni or will be going next year, my above-mentioned YouTube channel will be your saviour! I will be breaking down all the things you could possibly need to know; from the application process, all the way into your first week at Uni! I will be making videos and vlogs about the whole experience to help those of you out who are going to Uni at some point and are nervous about it. If, like me, you are confused about Fresher’s Week- I will be explaining all that jazz to you as well. I got you! I know what it’s like stepping into something without knowing what to expect.

Recently I have had a job working at MacDonald’s. I have been working for them for a couple of months now and I sure have a lot to say! All of that, however, will be in a future video! I’m so excited to film that so I can rant, LOL! If you want to know what it’s really like working at Maccies, subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss the video when I upload it!

Recently, I have been doing a lot more with my time and using it to do things I like to do and actually want to do which is making me a happier person. This is why I encourage anyone who is reading to also do whatever will make them happy and put their efforts into something that will be worthwhile.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you’re also going Uni this year/next and if there’s things you are unsure about or worried about so I can cover them in my upcoming video!

See you again next week, same place and same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Citizen Service (NCS)

Hi my lovelies, Let’s talk about NCS! NCS stands for National Citizen Service… it’s for 15-17 year olds where you live away from home expe...