Thursday 31 August 2017

Back to School: Everything You Need to Know!


Hey my lovelies,

 Komal here today, talking all things back 2 school...
  I know, I know no one wants to start school and wake up super early, especially after late nights and having summer break where you either slept a lot, partied all day every day or you were just at a holiday…

…BUT…

 School doesn't always have to be boring because you might be seeing your friends, teachers, classmates after a long time and that's cool. Time to catch up on everything with them.

 New challenges, new you, new attitude and a new school year!

Embrace your school experiences as it all either makes you happy or stronger in the future, even the negatives can sometimes change you and your life for the better.

For example, if you're bullied or you get low grades, that all adds up so make negatives turn into positives. Don't let it break you down instead rise above it and succeed, work your butt off or laugh it off, it kills anyone else that is spreading negative thoughts and vibes to you or around you. I assure you. Been there, done that!

Wake up early morning and be grateful to have an amazing opportunity to learn, to experience life make friends do whatever makes you happy. Join clubs, channel your inner beauty inner peace and follow that.

Buy cute stationary supplies, buy cute clothes for school (if you have no uniform that is otherwise try and custom your uniform somehow), buy that cute water bottle. Basically, anything that will make you feel better about school. Cute planner... okay I’m going to stop now!

 

 Watch back 2 school videos such as morning routine/ night routine etc for more ideas. It helps me and my sister when starting school college or university wherever you're going. (My sister is starting year 8 this week, and by the time this post is uploaded it'll be her 3rd day back) and she’s very happy to see her friends and teachers etc and she loves learning like I do


After school food and what to do?     

I got you covered, don't you worry! 😉

I don't know about you but when I used to come back from school, I used feel so hungry! 😋 I could eat the whole fridge, which isn't healthy, I know! Even though I'd have had breakfast and lunch, I'd be hungry so I would grab the crap such crisps etc. NOW if I'm hungry after school then I'll either have my dinner early, then just eat cereal or fruits later on if I'm still hungry. Alternatively, I now grab a banana, make a fruit bowl or sandwich and then have dinner with my family later on.

 

 Okay, enough of the food talk. Let's talk after school routine. Come home, chill out for some time. I'd chill for 1 -2 hours depending on if I have homework or not. Otherwise I’d be scrolling through social media, YouTube or watching TV while I eat a snack or my early dinner.  Afterwards, I'd go upstairs, change into PJs or lounge wear. Then I get my planner, my pencil case, my homework out and start doing my homework according to what is due first or according to what is hard for do so I do that first. That way, at least I know that I've done this so now I can carry on with easier or less complicated work then I'm less likely to stress over it.  I would do two more homeworks if I'm feeling productive; that way let's say Monday and Tuesday's work is complete then on next day I'll do the other 1-2 homework etc because I used to leave everything last minute so I'd do it all together then at least I'm not stressing out!

 

Now that chill time, homework time, snack time is done you can have dinner if you haven't already, do any chores you have to do, then relax, watch TV or a film. Now that you're done with your tasks for that day, goodnight sweet dreams 💤😴 and repeat the next day!

 

~ Komal

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Citizen Service (NCS)

Hi my lovelies, Let’s talk about NCS! NCS stands for National Citizen Service… it’s for 15-17 year olds where you live away from home expe...